- General Optometry
- Specializing in Contact Lenses
- Bachelor of Science: Indiana University School of Optometry, Bloomington, Indiana
- Doctor of Optometry: Indiana University School of Optometry, Bloomington, Indiana
Activities and Achievements
- Member of the American Optometric Society, 2010
- Past President of the Optometric Society of Washington D.C.
- American Optometric Association, 2007
Dr. Herndon resides in Charlottesville, Virginia, where she enjoys spending her free time jogging, hiking and reading. Dr. Herndon also has a love for horses, the theatre and traveling. She currently sees patients in the Fishersville and Staunton offices.