- General Ophthalmology
- Corneal Specialist
- Cataract Surgery
- Premium Cataract Lenses (Toric and Multifocal)
- Undergraduate: Bachelor of Arts in Sociology, Yale College, New Haven, Connecticut
- Medical: Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, New York
- Internship: The Washington Hospital Center, Washington D.C.
- Residency: University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia
- Fellowship: Fellowship in Cornea and Refractive Surgery, Tulane University, New Orleans, Louisiana
Activities and Achievements
- Trained under Marguerite B. McDonald, a pioneer in refractive surgery, Tulane University
- Chief Resident, Department of Ophthalmology, University of Virginia
- Alpha Omega Alpha National Medical Honor Society, Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Bachelor of Arts, Cum Laude, Yale University
Dr. Patel resides in Ivy, Virginia with her husband and two daughters. In her spare time, Dr. Patel enjoys running and spending as much time as possible with her children. Dr Patel currently sees patients at the Fishersville office.